2020 Spring Tryout Registration
Spring tryouts are around the corner and we're excited as always to see our future teammates on display. We encourage everyone who loves the game of soccer to come tryout and show us your stuff, especially if you're not sure Club Soccer is for you.
**DO NOT PASS ON THIS OPPORTUNITY, every year a plenty of players ask to join us midseason and we are forced to turn them away as they did not go through the tryout process.**
Tryouts will be held at Stamps Field (750 Ferst Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30332) next to the Campus Recreation Center (CRC) at the following times:
Monday, January 13th, 4-6pm Wednesday, January 15th, 9-11pm Thursday, January 16th, 8-10pm
Before you come out, there's a few things you MUST HAVE in order to tryout:
1. Fill out the tryout form and submit it. Here is the link: https://forms.gle/8wY3zhW6NVbQLjqg7
2. Ensure you can attend all three days. If not, you MUST send an email to email@example.com with the day of your conflict and your reason for missing (must be sent at least 3 days in advance).
3. Bring your Buzzcard to each and every day of tryouts so you can check in. If not already made explicitly clear, you MUST have a Georgia Tech Buzzcard in order to play for the team.
4. Pay the $5 tryout fee. This semester's tryouts have a one-time $5 registration fee that covers all three days of play. The fee can be paid with cash at the first day of tryouts or through Venmo to @GT-Soccer.
5. Bring all necessary equipment to the fields (Cleats, shin guards, water, etc.)
If there are any changes to this information whether it be location change, date change, or time change, all updates will be heavily broadcasted across our social media and website. Be sure to follow @gtclubsoccer across all platforms and periodically check gtclubsoccer.com to stay up to date.